Thursday, December 28, 2023

Friday's Resolution


 Resolution: We will unite ourselves frequently during the day with the holy angels, to offer the Christ Child our adoration.

Spiritual Bouquet: "Glory to God in the highest: and peace to men of good will!"


Affections: O Divine Savior, Thou joy of angels and of men, I prostrate myself in adoration before Thy crib and offer Thee, in reparation for my unworthiness, the pure and lofty homage which the angelic choirs present to Thee unremittingly. In profound reverence, I consecrate my heart and soul, all that I am and have to thee, to be employed in Thy service, solely for Thy honor and glory. O Divine Infant, that camest down to earth to restore the honor of the Heavenly Father, give me the good will that seeks naught, desires naught, but to please God alone and win all hearts for Him. Grant us, O Lord, Thy peace which is the embodiment of all good and the pledge of the blissful peace that awaits us in heaven.