Friday, January 19, 2024

Saturday's Resolution

O Mary, O Joseph, teach me to seek Jesus as you sought Him, that should I ever be so unhappy as to lose Him, I may deserve the happiness of finding Him again in a more intimate union.


Resolution - I will frequently adore my Jesus in the innermost recesses of my soul.

Spiritual Bouquet - "Speak Lord, Thy servant hearth."

Affections
 
Thou dost merit, my beloved Jesus, that I seek Thee with all my heart, and with the most ardent desire. I will see Thee in the sanctuary of the Temple, in the Sacrament of Love, where Thou awaits me to pour out upon me the plentitude of blessing and grace. I will seek Thee incessantly in the depths of my soul, sanctified by grace, which Thou hast chosen for Thy dwelling. Let me commune with Thee, my Jesus, in holy recollection, submit to Thy inspirations, co-operate with Thy grace, and not marvel fruitlessly at Thy Wisdom. Give me the simplicity and the docility of a humble disciple toward those whom Thou hast charged with the direction of my soul. I will accept their teachings with reverence and submission, and thereby advance in the virtues of my state of life.