Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Friday's Resolution

Click on Image to Enlarge

Resolution - In all my actions I will seek to please God alone.

Spiritual Bouquet - "Unless you become as little children you shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven." (Matt 18, 3).

Affections: O Divine Savior, by Thy prophet Thou hast said: "Wisdom shall perish from their wise men, and the understanding of the prudent men shall be hid" (Is. 29, 14). Therefore, Thou, O God didst will to appear on earth clothed with the weaknesses of human nature, by the simplicity of childhood to manifest the depths of Thy unfathomable wisdom and to annihilate human pride. Enlighten my understanding, O Jesus, that I may rightly comprehend the sweet mysteries of Thy sacred Infancy. Strengthen my will, that, disregarding the opinion of men, I may aim at the one end, to walk before Thee in childlike simplicity, seeking Thy pleasure in all my thoughts, words, and actions. Give me this grace, O Lord, I pray Thee, by the merit of Thy holy Childhood.