Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Wednesday's Resolution


The  Obedience of Jesus in Hidden Life

Resolution - In all my actions I will unite myself with my Divine Model..

Spiritual Bouquet - "He did all things well."

Affectios:
 
How trifling, O Jesus, according to worldly standards, was the labor of Thy youth in the little workshop at Nazareth! How great was it, however in the sight of the heavenly Father, and to the eyes of faith of all who ponder upon Thy unobtrusive activity! Deeply touch by contemplation of the hard labor which Thou, O Jesus, as a carpenter didst perform in the sweat of Thy face, my will urged by Thy example, must make the resolution to imitate Thee, and joyfully to bear the burden and heat of the day. Teach me, O Lord, to be great in the eyes for Thy heavenly Father by the purity and sublimity of my intentions, that I may achieve the aim towards which my works should tend.