Monday, January 8, 2024

Tuesday's Resolution


Resolution - I will frequently renew the resolve to perform my devotional exercises with greater fervor.

Spiritual Bouquet - "They went back another way into their own country."

Affections - O Divine Child, Thou art in truth a holy magnet, attracting all hearts to Thee and holding them fast with amiable power. Thou didst draw the Magi through the bright star and the light of Thy grace. How precious the gifts of grace with which Thou didst enrich their souls! I, too long for the heavenly gifts of Thy love and mercy, O my Divine Savior. I, too, wish to serve Thee with renewed fervor, with generosity and complete abandonment of self. Thou hast given me the desire, give me also the strength and courage to subjugate my passions, patiently and with resignation to bear all misfortunes and afflictions, and, like the holy Magi, let me incite many souls to the practice of virtue by the light of my good example, that under the sweet reign of Thy love they may find true happiness in glorifying Thy name. 

Click on Image to Enlarge