Friday, January 5, 2024

Saturday's Resolution

Click on Image to Enlarge


Resolution - I will often thank God for the call to the true faith.

Spiritual Bouquet - "The just man liveth by faith."

Affections - O Jesus, Thou Divine Light of the world, I thank Thee for my call to the true faith, to Thy Holy Church. I adore Thee on this day with the holy Magi in the poverty of lowliness of Thy Sacred Humanity I behold Thee, concealed beneath the veil of faith, on our altars. But, is my faith also as lively, and are my sentiments as noble as were those of the three Kings? Animate and strengthen my weak faith, O Jesus, that from this day forward I may live in accordance with the spirit of faith, generously co-operating with thy grace and thus merit to behold Thee in Thy glory for all eternity.