Saturday, January 13, 2024

Sunday's Resolution

Click Image to Enlarge


Resolution - I will often excite acts of loving confidence in Jesus, Mary and Joseph's assistance on my journey.

Spiritual Bouquet - "To them that love God all things tend to good."

Affections - The present life is a time of trial, yet, Thou O Lord, dost not forsake Thine own, and rewardest with ineffable joy, every difficulty born for love of Thee. Thou, Thyself, my Jesus, hast experienced this in that state of submission and abasement which Thou hast chosen for love of me. In the face of such humility and trust, could I still complain of the tribulations that I may have to suffer?  Far be such ingratitude from me, O Jesus, - Thy loving Providence watches over me and directs all things unto good. How could I lose courage, even in the greatest difficulties, since I wish naught but to fulfill thy holy and most amiable will.  By blind obedience, steadfast faith, invincible patience and perfect confidence, I will strive to be worthy of the guidance of Thy loving paternal Providence.  



Click on Image to Enlarge