Monday, January 22, 2024

Tuesday's Resolution


The  Obedience of Jesus in Hidden Life


Resolution - In all my actions I will unite myself with the obedience of Jesus.

Spiritual Bouquet - "He was subject to them."

Affections
 
The Eternal Word of God, the Supreme Wisdom, the Creator and Lord of all things, to Whom everything owes submission, renders obedience to His creatures, allows Himself to be guided and led like a child which is not yet capable of guiding itself. With loving cheerfulness He hastens to carry out what Mary and Joseph commission; He even forestalls their wishes and this not only as long as He is a child, but even, still, when He has reached manhood. One easily perceives that it is His Heart which obeys and that, in whatever He does, He is motivated by love. 
O my Jesus, I thank Thee for the sublime example Thou hast given me by Thy humble obedience. Amen.