Sunday, January 7, 2024

Monday's Resolution

Click on Image to Enlarge


Resolution - I will make the sign of the cross frequently throughout the day thinking of baby Jesus  with lively faith and burning love.

Spiritual Bouquet - "Bless the Lord, O my soul, and never forgets all He hath done for Thee."

Affections - With the holy Magi I kneel at Thy crib, O Jesus, and offer Thee my gifts, in the simplicity of my heart. I desire to present them at the throne of Thy mercy, with the deepest reverence, the purest intention and perfect love. Oh, give me the sentiments that Thou desirest of me: a heart, humble and contrite in the realization of its countless transgressions; a heart, consumed in holy longing for Thee, finding its highest bliss in intercourse with Thee; a heart, penetrated with childlike gratitude for all the graces with which Thou hast overwhelmed it; a heart, desirous to pour out its thanksgiving in uninterrupted love of Thee. O Jesus, sanctify my heart with the wealth of Thy graces that I may love Thee as Thou deserves to be loved.