Saturday, January 20, 2024

Sunday's Resolution

Click on Image to Enlarge.


Resolution - Before each action, particularly before the practices of devotion, I will renew the good intention.

Spiritual Bouquet - "I must be about my Fathers business."

Affections
 
How Great is Thy zeal, my Jesus, in the service of the heavenly Father! When there is a question of accomplishing His holy Will, Thou knows no earthly consideration. Thou didst suffer Mary and Joseph whom Thou didst love so tenderly to be plunged into the profoundest grief. Give me a clear knowledge of the purpose for which Thou didst create me. Grant me grace to direct my mind, my heart, my strength and all my faculties to the service and the honor of my heavenly Father. Everything shall be consecrated to Him, in time and in eternity - I will belong to Him alone.