Friday, January 12, 2024

Saturday's Resolution



Resolution - I will pray throughout the day "O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us, who have recourse to thee."

Spiritual Bouquet - "The child shall be a sign for contradiction."

Affections - O Jesus, Salvation of the whole world, of Gentiles as well as Jews, to Thee we owe the light of faith and the hope of eternal salvation. Thou hast called all to the possession of these inestimable treasures, but not all answer Thy loving invitation. "They love darkness more than the light (John 4, 19). O Jesus, suffer me not to resist the principles, the spirit of Thy holy doctrine. Grant me that steadfast and constant fidelity which urges me to lie as Thy true disciple in the face of the world and its contradictions. I pray Thee, do not take Thy hand from me for Thou knows how miserable and inconstant I am. I am in need of Thy divine assistance to walk the walk and win the race.  

Click on Image to Enlarge