Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Thursday's Resolution


Resolution - I will perform all my actions in the spirit of love and immolation.

Spiritual Bouquet - "Behold, I come to do Thy Will, O my God!"

Affections - Thanksgiving and joy fill my heart, when I consider the great act Thou didst achieve on the day of Thy Presentation. As the one oblation worthy to atone for sin and to render us deserving of the divine pleasure, Thou didst immolate Thyself to the heavenly Father. Behold, O Jesus, I, too, offer myself unreservedly and forever, with all my faults and imperfections, as an oblation to Thy merciful love. By Thy grace strengthen my soul, that I may accept willingly and cheerfully the crosses imposed upon me for my sanctification, that cleansed in the fires of divine love, I may be found worthy one day to be presented to Thee in the temple of Thy glory.

Click on Image to Enlarge